Friday, November 01, 2019

CLEAR MORAL SUPERIORITY

The other day someone criticized me on moral grounds, as a horrible example for the children. Which is true. And intentional. Ain't hiding.
But at least I dress better than him.

I eat cheese. And gluten. And I've been vaccinated.

And I smoke.



I'm in better company than he is.

Suck it, buttercup.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...