Saturday, November 02, 2019

LET ME ANSWER THAT

One of the features of Facebook which seems invasive as well as creepy, and clearly benefits advertising strategists, is "answer question". A query is posed, you can decide whether or not you wish to answer and so tell the entire damn' world including shark-like marketers what your beef is.
Or what you like, and how you think.

So I anwered a few of them.

If I could spend the day with any athlete, I would spend it with...
One who could speak in complete sentences.

Help Curt and I settle a disagreement...is a cinnamon roll a doughnut?
No.

To be happy, the one thing you need is...
Dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins. Plus a Democrat in the White House.

An author whose work changed my life is...
The anonymous writers of the Larousse Gastronomique.

The one food I could never give up is...
Pastries.

Do you prefer cold or hot?
If we're talking about milk tea (港式奶茶) the answer is warm to hot in temperature, with an old wife cake (老婆餅) or a flaky egg tart (酥皮蛋撻) next to it.

What can you cook without looking at a recipe?
Curry, 蒸肉餅, chops, sambal goreng dishes, and most vegetables.

I think vegan food is...

A manifestation of the severe Protestantism inherent in American society, okay?!?

Help me settle an argument, does pineapple belong on pizza?
Absolutely.

I hate the smell of...
Marijuana.


Many of the questions are not worth answering. What would you do if you won the lottery, which celebrity do you want to interview, what food would you absolutely have to have on a desert island, how far have you ever travelled from home, what's you favourite colour.


Which famous person do you want to be stuck in an elevator with?
Hands down Arnold Schwarzenegger. He's a cigar aficionado, and a sensible sort, so he probably wouldn't mind if I lit up my pipe while waiting for Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) to figure out what the devil they were doing and switch the power back on.

What food would I want on a desert island? Caffeine.
Why do you think I'll ever be on a desert island?
Do I look like the ancient mariner to you?




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...