Monday, November 18, 2019

MOSTLY UNILLUSTRATED

One of the people with whom I associate in Marin sounds exactly like Beaker on the Muppet Show. If Beaker could actually talk. I dare not say more, lest you guess who. This is problematic. Despite my frequent mention of stuffed creatures, and a liking for small cute entities, I find that voice and those speech habits particularly unappealing.

If I had a rubber chew-toy, I would chuck it at that person.


Shut up, and stop saying "me"!


That's what blogs are for.

This blog is a means of communicating, as well as a one-sided conversation. None of the boys in the backroom at work read it, which is just as well. Few of the people in the East Bay with whom I used to associate do so either.

As near as I can tell the current readers are pipe smokers, food mavens, alcoholics, and a few perverts in Pakistan looking for naughty pictures.

There are no naughty pictures here. The closest I have come is careful illustrations of pipes and Hello Kitty.





Not going to show any Hello Kitty images in this post, they're all over this blog; all you have to do is look.

Food is mentioned an awful lot. Some Dutch things. Animals. Chinatown. Language stuff.

I haven't mentioned monkeys and crows nearly enough.

That needs to be corrected.










==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...