Thursday, April 28, 2016

PLANNING AHEAD, WITH MUSICAL ACCOMPANIMENT

I kind of over extended myself yesterday. The day started off with minor digestive discomfort, because the previous evening I ate pizza with ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, weird cheese grindings, and hot sauce.
It meant that the morning after that meal was epic.
Life is all about condiments.

Late yesterday afternoon I enjoyed baked Portuguese chicken rice (焗葡國雞飯), with dollops of hot sauce.

Suffice to say that in the past forty eight hours I should have had more vegetables than I actually did.

Good thing that this weeks schedule has me off today, and on tomorrow.

So, without further ado, festive music!


LOVE SONG


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rCoseZkII0.]


Man, I love that song. Years ago there was a marvelous piano player (DJ Lebowitz) at the Edinburgh Castle who did a stellar rendition.

Altogether like a real-life version of Marvin Sugs, without the muppaphone, but equally inspiring. And incomparable.


"You can't make music by hitting dead creatures!"


Care to guess who said that?



Eventual digestive peace, and classics of the muppaphone; life could not be better. Later on perhaps some jook, and a pipe-full of tobacco in the wind-still alleyways, where the ashes on top don't blow upward.

Go easy on the condiments.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...