Sunday, January 29, 2012

OUR NEW NATIONAL BIRD

Thanks to Tzipporah, I discovered a blog that I read only sporadically.
I don’t read it often, because the author makes me jealous.
There are times when I wish I could write like her.
She writes very nicely.

Sweet, and divinely inspired.
Like when she talks about ducks.


Specifically, a vampire killing baby duck in a top hat.


MARTIN VAN BUREN
That's a beautiful mind at work.
There isn't a vampire alive who would suspect a duck. They'd see this adorable little fellow approaching and think "ooooh, a cuddly little fuzzy-wuzzy birdie, I'm SO gonna pet it!" Then they'd bend over with a silly grin, ready for mega *CUTE*, and promptly get a stake slammed through the heart.


Thwack!

The concept is genius.
When the vampire apocalypse finally happens, as inevitably it must, our best chance of beating the bloodsuckers is an army of trained and determined ducklings and their stylish head-gear.
America will be safe, thanks to our friends.

Bonus: cuteness supernova!

Then we eat them.

I'm not going to ask why they're all named Martin van Buren.

Now, go read The Blogess.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...