Wednesday, June 01, 2011

PERVERT TAUNTING: BESTIALITY AND BLOG STATS

A while back I discovered my blog stats. And in the intervening months, that has proven infinitely entertaining. Oh boy howdy.
For one thing, I now know what perverts from the United Arab Emirates want.

What they want is sex with horses. Stallions.
Or sex with camels. Nice young racing camels.

All I can assume is that their lovely lady wives (Walida, Dhuha, Abilah, and Samira, et al) do not have what it takes.
That being lean animalistic haunches.


What Hamid, Latif, et freres deeply desire is congress with beasts.
That is what the blog stats tell me.

All I've got is herring.

Lots of herring!

So sorry.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

READY TO CONQUER THE WORLD

What does the average Dutch American multi-lingual middle-aged pipesmoker living in the Bay Area want when he gets home from Marin? I feel t...