Wednesday, June 08, 2011

YOWZA, MISS, YOWZA

It may seem to many of my readers that I am obsessing about the fairer sex lately.
Yes.
It has been several months. What did you expect? I am a red-blooded male.
Neurotically, we count the time.

This is normal. All (meaning maybe most) men do so. It has nothing to do with flirting or pursuit - we might not be actively looking for a woman, we just know how long it has been since a delicious creature flitted into our ken.

I am not actively looking.

Partly because I haven't a clue where to look, but mostly because I remember the near-disasters.

There was one instance very long ago when I talked-up the family member of an acquaintance - I didn't know they were related at the time - but thank heavens nothing happened. Can you imagine how messy everyone's life would have been if something had come of that?


HI THERE! CALL ME UNCLE!

I was in my twenties then. I cannot say anything good about men in their twenties, they're usually idiots. They're optimistic and rather stupid.
My Aspergers at that time kept me from making several crucial mistakes in life.
I did not appreciate it at the time.

Prolonged teenageousness can sometimes cause certain regrettable mis-steps, but the adult male has more perspicacity. Or leastways perspective.

I'm not sure I'll ever find another person to lust after, passionately desire, love deeply - touch hold fondle tickle hug grope with zest or lick ice-cream off the fine warm wriggling naked body of.

But I do know that I won't jump at just any bit of closeness.

If she's right, there will be intriguing developments.

If not, sense and sensibility will kick in way before any lace falls to the floor.

Life is far too short to waste time.



I just hope I can still fool a nice young thing into thinking that I am perfect.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that you are perfect my friend, but I'm sure that you are perfect for someone. You are a fine person, a fine friend and a mensch. It'll happen for you. I know it will.

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...