Sunday, March 08, 2009

NAUSEATED BY WOMEN WEARING DARK CLOTHING

There are times when the internet gives me great joy. Often this is because I get to experience someone else's life vicariously, and equally often it is because a point of view that I had not theretofore considered is made crystal clear.

Sometimes it is a bit of both. Or actually a large whumping chunk of both.


Such as here:
http://deathbynoodles.blogspot.com/2009/03/worst-creeps-in-world.html


In the piece, the author waxes lyrical about a recent experience which discomfited her. She says everything that she wishes to say clearly, and with a tightness of speech, a conciseness, which is utterly admirable. She makes her point, and does not dwell unnecessarily on the rhetoric.


QUOTE 1
" - What she does out back behind the dumpster with her drunken victims, well, that doesn't concern me in the slightest."


QUOTE 2
" - Auntie there's a WORLD of difference between a friendly glance and a hamsahp leer! And entirely aside from me puking my guts out afterwards, you would go to jail."



The subject of that blogger's post is a group of enablers and fellow-travelers of anti-Semitism in the Bay Area. A group which inexplicably seems to have bamboozled their way into the warm fuzzy feelings of many people, despite their affectionate fondness for angry Muslims screaming Jew-hating slogans, or their joining with International ANSWER in advocating the ethnic cleansing of all of Israel from the river to the sea.
You'll just have to read the post to get the full flavour of her ire.
And be glad that at least somebody gets it.

4 comments:

DEATH BY NOODLES said...

Thank you so much for the mention!

But I'm still pretty nauseated by that woman and her suggestive liplickery.
I never would have thought that politics and harassment went together.

The back of the hill said...

You're welcome.

Oddly, politics and harassment often go together. It's an egomaniac thing.

GRANT!PATEL! said...

And again you feature HER! Not me. HER! I am aghast. And furklumpt. And several varieties of utterly diapppointed indeed.

I am the star. Not that teenage temptress.


---Garber Klemptorix

Tzipporah said...

nice link, BoTH.

Chag sameach, btw. FYI, I've been visiting a lot but not commenting because, well, I'm mostly brain-dead from work. Yeah, that's it.

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...