Usually I do not enjoy a pipe while dressed in only my boxers, but these are exceptional circumstances. And please do not try to picture a distinguished trimmish "middle-aged" dutch American so engaged. It would not be nice. Mmm, mostly red Virginia, with faint touches Turkish and Perique. And a tall glass of ice tea with ginger. Because it is too hot today.
Got out early, had a light lunch, did a little shopping, headed home.
The real Wednesday routine will be on Thursday.
It should be much cooler.
Of course I was dressed when out of the house. Cleanly too. While waiting for the bus back, an old fellow passed who could not quite say the same, but that may have been because he was old, with bad eyesight and no sense of smell. Laundry skills are among the first things to go south for some people. As are zipping-up-your-pants abilities. Still, that was better than the white woman with the loosely knitted body stocking, which may have been deliciously cool, but I had to look away. Either that was nippletude or a coffee spot.
Generally speaking, it's a rather good idea to dress according to how you would like to be treated. Even for the uniquely creative free-spirits living among normal people.
You don't always have to dress as if you're going to the office, but no one will fault you if you do. And you'll probably be treated decently when out shopping. Think about it at least.
Maybe hire someone who can make sure you're nomal every day.
Clean pants at the very least.
Pants.
If I want to check my mailbox today I'll have put on my trousers and a shirt. So maybe I won't, or perhaps much later in the evening, when it's better outside. Not eighty degrees.
==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment