A party on the other side of the block is more than audible. White yuppies, intoxicated. At some point the police will be called to engage in noise abatement, and, what with being a sour old git who angrily disapproves of twenty-somethings being heard (or seen), I fervently hope they go in with guns drawn. We can't have this. Adults are trying to sleep.
The landlord should be written up. Damned profiteer!
I disapprove of people my own age or older doing things too.
Especially things of which I strongly disapprove.
I am an all-round disapprovalist.
Spank everyone!
Good lord, I think the bastards have a deejay. This is unheard of. Wretched excess. I don't care that tomorrow is labour day and those miscreants don't have to go to work. There are many retired people in this neighborhood whose lives and physical cycles are very precisely calibrated, and who must ALWAYS take their fifteen praescribed pills exactly nine hours after their warm milky-milk (which helps them fall asleep) and eight and half hours after going to bed and having a good night's rest, otherwise they'll wake up exhausted and looking like Imhotep, all rotten, wrinkled, and dried out, frightening the children when they leave the house, and spouting all kinds of rightwing drivel next Thanksgiving.
Do you want to cause discord? Well, do you?
Personally I don't really care, seeing as I needed to get up anyhow for various reasons, and do not habitually drink warm milky-milk to help me fall asleep at night. I just disapprove on principle. And would advocate spanking the yuppies for any and all reasons anyway.
[One should never spank children. It's traumatizing. Wait until they're old enough to vote, at least, and can handle it.
Then generously make up for all those lost opportunities. There are some people!]
Also, I have flexibility as far as my own morning medications are concerned. So for me that isn't an issue. And I would be off work tomorrow even if it weren't a holiday. But I do think that my work days would go a lot smoother if many of those old fossils I have to deal with there were spanked a lot more, brutally, in the years between college graduation and retirement.
They would be better behaved, that's for darn sure.
Let's see if we can put this on the ballot.
Improve society from the bottom up.
==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:
Post a Comment