Friday, September 07, 2018

THE GAY FROGS ARE WINNING!

My apartment mate spent close to two hours last night in front of her laptop reading the news and ranting about Trump, Sanders, Conway, Pence, and a host of other repulsive low-lifes. When she's in that mood, the atmosphere is tense. Halfway through I headed into the kitchen to fix myself dinner.

It was a dinner which showed better than almost anything else that I am a degenerate, and have the culinary chops to prove it.

It contained oil noodles, fresh ginger, curry paste, benincasa hispida, ghost pepper peanuts, broth, and Spam™.

Hawaiian Chinese meets Thai and Yucateco.
Not that that would be degenerate.
But I am white.
So.


Mom said I should only eat food that has virtuous nutrients and vitamins.
Which almost everything in my Yucateca Thai Saimin was low on.


Thoroughly enjoyable.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...