Wednesday, August 16, 2017

THE FINEST MINDS OF THIS GENERATION

On one point I agree with our current government. Marijuana. Personally this blogger despises and abjures pot and all of its adherents, fore-standers, and missionnaries. It is an evil and noxious substance.

Okay, it does have some medical uses.
So do the opium derivates.
And alcohol.

However, irrespective of its legal status in the great state of California, the majority of its fans are shiftless degenerated hippies, whose not particularly impressive intelligence and acuity has been scrambled, whose morals and intellect are lax, and whose habits are deviant and dis-exemplary.

I passed a pod of them on the pavement tonight.

Limp, no gumption, wasted.



Market Street smells alternatingly like a pot-dispensary and a public toilet.



In all honesty I would not object if pot dealers and pot users were locked up in a rear-end brutalizing prison, and the key was lost.

Therapeutic my ass.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...