Sunday, August 13, 2017

JEWISH HOMOSEXUAL CAT LADIES

A few years ago a Jewish lawyer of my acquaintance kept posting gun-nut anti-Obama propaganda to a mailinglist. It is because of him (and his acolytes) that I de-subscribed. His paranoia about "dem coloureds" was, after several months, enough to drive me into the arms of Satan.
I have no doubt that he voted for Trump.

"We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in, that’s what we voted for, Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back."

-----David Duke


I did not vote for Trump.

One of my friends in Israel did. To whom I direct this question: "Dude, are you mental?"

That question applies to so many people.


It doesn't matter what ethnic fealty you claim, or where your loyalties lie.
If you voted for that orange-faced cum rag, you have issues.
Even if you're Israeli, and think he's the Messiah.

"Are you mental?!?"

I'm a Jewish Homosexual Cat Lady.
And I endorse this message




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...