Tuesday, December 27, 2016

AW, THAT'S SWEET!

Yesterday evening, upon returning from work, I spent far too much time coddling my vicious streetfighter side. And believe me, there was plenty of material to react against, in the usual places, as even a cursory glance at the most recent essays here will show. The internet is filled with horrible people. Some of them so far beyond "deplorable" as to be loathsome, and sickening in the extreme. Burn that basket, and drown those puppies.
They are rabid, and quite utterly irredeemable.

But evenso, the internet isn't entirely vile.

I also discovered something nice.

A charming family picture.




It's Ivanka and Jared's Hanukkah photo. With the kids. And I'm not going to say anything nasty.

They look like the quintessential all-American family.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a fucking kiek.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...