Monday, February 07, 2011

THEY MIGHT HAVE BEEN GIANTS

It seems that I missed out on something stupendous yesterday. While I was quietly hiding at the office, a contest was being fought between two sports teams representing the highest aspirations of the entire country.

I must be out of touch..... I thought that the big game was three months ago between some local team and a bunch of crackers. Why doesn’t anyone tell me these things?


The Financial district is very peaceful on Sundays. Especially when everyone is watching the game. Wouldn't you want to be in a quiet neighborhood on a sunny day?

Makes me wish they showed sports on television more often. I really don't miss people.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...