Monday, February 12, 2024

SPECIAL WHITE FOLKS BEVERAGE!

Until my apartment mate sneeringly discovered it on the internet this morning while enjoying her morning jolt of hot caffeine preparatory to going off to work and dealing with supercilious Filippinas and dingbat Hong Kong born spazbrains, I had no idea that my fellow Caucasians have invented a ghastliness of monumental proportions. Honestly, I thought we were normal.
I did not take into account the effects of suburban living and a cow-town college liberal arts education, plus the deleterious impact of spirituality and sensitivity.


Apparently, white people all over America are waking up to the bracing jolt of .... turmeric oatmilk lattes.

I can hear you rolling over in your graves upon reading this.

No caffeine. And non-inflammatory.

It's good for the bowels.

Mostly women.
Made with diluted almond milk as the base, plus ginger and cardamom.
Dusted with cinnamon and carob powder.
Add honey.


Goes great with yoga.


The supercilious Filippinas and dingbat Hong Kong born spazbrains are office staff. This is San Francisco, so there are an awful lot of those. I have worked with both types. As well as the spiritual white women cleansing their auras and their bowels by doing yoga and wearing colourful ethnic garb. It's self-expressive!

BTW: The whiter they are, the more likely it is that they have tattoos which mean something. And Tibetan jewelry.

Om shanti shanti shanti.



I'm on my second cup of strong coffee, by the way. Wide awake now. Enjoying a pipe filled with tobacco. Real tobacco. It puts me in touch with the native Americans that we taught all about scalping and alcohol use. And traded denim with. Beaver pelts and bison skulls. Lunch today will be cultural appropriative. Dumplings! Because it's Chinese New Year, at which time dumplings are traditional. And I love dumplings. If you stick around long enough, I may even white-splain the dumpling gestalt to you.

I have meaningfulness coming out of the wazzoo.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WATCH OUT FOR THE WILD LIFE

The first few hours of being out and about were the same length of time as the last few hours. But I got a lot more done, because it was coo...