Tuesday, February 27, 2024

OLD TIMES LIKE THAT

There are reasons why I don't like working with Filippinas: no real intellect, and they engage in psychopathic blithering. That said, two of my favourite coworkers years ago were Filippinas. They were extremely capable, efficient, and intelligent women. Representative quotes: "Kiss mah toe, bitch!" and "I drank the entire thing!"

Contrast that with "the black sesame flavoured soy milk keeps your hair black".

A huge number of them are nearly as nuts as suburban white women.
But more likely to be in a butterflies and flowers phase.
An entire Hello Kitty gestalt.


Yeah, you know, I knew Hello Kitty before she was famous, when she was just a furry little slut down on eigth street sharing Thunderbird with the winos and demanding spare ciggies and quarters from passing strangers. She's changed man, she's changed. She's become a feline Karen, all pretentious and bitch ass, wearing designer shit and thinking she's all that.
Whenever I passed by the Kearney Street steps she'd be there, and growl at me "hey man get me a hamburger" or "gimme a quarter". A bit of a pest really, but the fruit flies liked her.
Her raggedy clothing was a rich source of fermented pastry crumbs.

Eventually social services tried locking her up.
A few years after that, she'd gone clean.
Became all pretentious and shit.
Forgot her old friends.


But I remember her when she still smelled of rotten apple.
I miss North Beach the way it used to be.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now North Beach has an older black woman who likes to don lingerie with just a trench coat to cover her scantily clothed body. I am not suggesting your ogle, either. She needs to keep that trench coat buttoned up. Just saying.

The back of the hill said...

Nearly every week I see something like that. It's ... unique.


Search This Blog

HOUSING FOR ACADEMIA

Per a recent news article, there is not a single encampment of ten pup tents or more in the city. Reason being, one suspects, because anti-S...