Friday, February 16, 2024

CREAKY SOUNDS IN THE MORNING

At the start of my work week I feel like saying something nasty. It's a mood thing. It will pass. But it highlights that underneath this calm even-tempered exterior I am an unpleasant person. A thoroughly grumpy undomesticated creature.

As you have no doubt realized.
Att this age, I have outlived my cuteness. I actually did that by the time I hit the double digits years ago, and it has simply gotten worse since then.


That may have been a mistake.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WATCH OUT FOR THE WILD LIFE

The first few hours of being out and about were the same length of time as the last few hours. But I got a lot more done, because it was coo...