Sunday, February 11, 2024

SAVAGES! YOU ARE ALL SAVAGES!

Given my low level of confidence in my fellow citizens, I fully expect riots after the game, irrespective of whoever wins the Super Bowl. Possibly by the same bunch of high school dropouts that trashed a driverless car yesterday evening and torched it in Chinatown. On an entirely unrelated side note, it's high time we authorized the SFPD to use live ammo on skateboarders. And rioters. And people from the East Bay. Or the Mission District. Or Marin County. There are far too many of everyone listed above, and they misbehave. Vandalism, robbery, arson, and the torching of innocent driverless cars. It's shocking.
Plus they probably have tattoos and smoke weed.
I'm shocked. Shocked.

The Super Bowl, as you know, is about peace, love, and Taylor Swift.

It's also a stupid spectacle which I refuse to watch.

Most of my fellow citizens are idiots.


You know, I think I'm actually okay with shooting any vandals, grafitists, thuggish teenagers, skateboarders, and young folks from the East Bay on sight. It's better than putting up with their tagging buildings and torching cars. And maybe we should just board up all the entrances to BART stations.


I can hear the cannibals screaming from where I sit right now.
Did I ever mention that I hate team sports?
Let's just say that athletic frenzies bring out the worst in me.
And I'm not very Christian to begin with.



It think everyone else in this block is biting the skin of their teeth right now.
Remember, guys, peace, love, and Taylor Swift.
Shoot rioters.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least shoot the jihadis when they rally for hamas.

Search This Blog

HOUSING FOR ACADEMIA

Per a recent news article, there is not a single encampment of ten pup tents or more in the city. Reason being, one suspects, because anti-S...