Saturday, January 29, 2022

MARIN IS FILLED WITH SPECIAL

Did I already mention that I have superhuman tolerance and am saintly and calm? At all times? So you will understand that instead of beating the mask-idiot with his nose exposed on the bus to death, I sat as far away from him as I could. As well as the moron with a cold drink.
Some people just aren't ready for adulthood.

At least Stumblety Bumblety wears his mask at all times. He may be scared that if anyone catches his eye they'll keep it, or that he'll be overwhelmed by all the stimuli that the world above ground is generously abundant with. But he's masked. Always. Full face.

Likewise the woman with the crocheted mask.


I believe Florida has more idiots than Marin County, but it's hard to be sure.


If I were a drinking man, I'd go for something strong and perverse right now. A grasshopper. Equal parts Crème de Menthe, clear Crème de Cacao, and half & half. Shaken over ice and poured into a large cocktail glass. Garnished with a cherry.
Maybe if I blow my nose real hard it will convince some of these dingoes to mask properly?
Except then the Golden Gate Transit pot funk becomes more noticeable.
It's altogether a bit of a crapshoot.



The reason why Marin has gated communities must be to keep people in.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...