Wednesday, December 01, 2021

MAGIC MIRACLE PILLOW

For some reason the Facebook algorithm for both accounts is giving me pillow advertisements that tell me I can sleep without waking up in the middle of the night, and need no longer suffer from reflux or shoulder pain. I've never discussed my sleep patterns on Facebook, but if I have to pee in the middle of the night, I would prefer to wake up. Seems the correct thing to do.
Also, reflux isn't my problem. I chew my food.

The magic pillow is 30% off for a limited time.

It can't be very good if they're so desperate to get rid of it.

Maybe in parts of the country they don't mind being fast asleep while peeing (and probably behind the wheel of their pickup truck), but this is the San Francisco Bay Area.
We've kind of gotten used to the flush feature.



In other news: we got to see Andy Lau on screen at the karaoke joint last night wearing a goofy costume. He used to be a serious (movie) actor, what the heck happened? Did he become so enamoured of moist concert venue seats that he decided to see how far he could push that envelope with his screaming fans?

If so, I can recommend a pillow.
Easier, less embarrassing.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

CULTURALLY INCLUSIVE, BROADLY APPEALING

In hindsight, the insufficient amount of sleep I got due to my legs, plus lots of caffeine, sugar, plenty of briar pipes, buffing wheel, rea...