Tuesday, December 28, 2021

ARE NEW YORKERS ALL RICHARD?

In a discussion string about masks, vaccines, and boosters, I gave vent to my distaste for the tourists wandering around unmasked with equally unmasked toddlers. A woman from New York promptly went off, castigating me for being a misogynist and parent shaming.
Apparently I am also a schmuck. And an incel.
And I do not have children.
I am gross.

Question: Are New Yorkers oversensitive easily triggered thin-skinned mentally unstable entitled dicks?

That's meant rhetorically.
They are. All of that.

Also, critical reading may not be their strong suit. That kind of goes for everyone from that entire part of the country. And furthermore, their pizza is over-rated.
Imagine a city filled with George and Elaine.


The following items are incredibly nasty:
Manhattan clam chowder. It's glue made with tomatoes. A bad excuse for cioppino.
New York-style cheesecake. Over rated sugar and dairy spackle.
New York-style bagel. Over-hyped, over-rated, dough turd.
New York-style pastrami. Not something you should do with meat.
Corned beef. A cow, very badly pickled. See above.
Baked pretzels. People actually eat this?

NEW YORK PIZZA

Cockroaches everywhere, rats the size of a loaf of bread in restaurants and on the street, sleet, rain, Woody Allen, drug addicts and neurotics, rabid taxi drivers, and Newman. Honestly!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

The back of the hill said...

And I'm also a miserable human being. From a New Yorker, that's high praise.

The back of the hill said...

Turns out I'm also a dirt bag.

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...