Thursday, December 02, 2021

HIDING AMONG THE HIGH RISES

In an article about flocks of crows in the city (a flock of crows is called a murder, which is a fowl canard if ever there was one), one key sentence caught my eye. Which I initially misread: "The downtown high-rises also provide an ideal environment for the birds because they not only offer safety from predators, but also shelter from the elephants."

Shelter from the elephants is very important.

Especially in San Francisco.

It's a quest.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...