Thursday, September 20, 2018

THE JI BAAU DAAN GOU

The perfect ji baau daan gou is light, fluffy, airy, delicious, and does not interfere with dinner. Especially when you don't plan to have dinner, because lunch was late enough in the day that you don't need to.
It's a delicious poofy snack.
紙包蛋糕


I had my tea down on Pacific after a late lunch, but bought two ji baau daan gou to go. One for me, one for my apartment mate, who was watching cyst videos on youtube when I got home, and did not seem to have an appetite.
紙包蛋糕


Conversation between various white people overheard down on Montgomery Street yesterday while smoking my pipe:

"Do I have a vaj?" "No, son, you don't." "But what if I want one?" "This subject is closed, we shall move on to the next." "I want a vaj!" "Didn't I just say we shan't discuss it any further?
"I deserve a vaj! I deserve a vaj!"


Yeah, I don't envy that mother at all.
She's got quite a handful there.
I know to silence him.
紙包蛋糕



Paper wrapped cake. It's light, fluffy, airy, and delicious.
Chiffon, single serving.
紙包蛋糕




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...