Saturday, September 22, 2018

I CAN WAIT!

One of the great things about working in Marin is that I do not have to ever associate with some of the people with whom I have come in contact there after returning to San Francisco in the evening.
Some of those people are cretins.

No, I will not name them.

Nor will I even mention their identifying markings. I will however state that they are precisely the kind of people who might make the rest of us apologize for being white. You know, much like Trump, McConnell, Hatch, Kavanaugh, or, gorrelpus, Louis Gomert. Plus everyone related to them.

I shan't apologize for being white. I'll just remind you that Shakespeare was white, as where William the Silent, Gerbrandt Adriaenszoon Brederode, Saki, Baruch de Spinoza, Georges Simenon, the entire Monty Python crew, Marie-Antoine Carême, and Georges Auguste Escoffier. All of whom were indisputable great and good people.


So the fact that a passel of ambulatory turds in Washington and a flock of cretins in Marin are white and reprehensible is no skin off my ass, nor anything that in any way represents me.

I do hope that they all perish in unpleasant ways, though.
So I am keenly interested in what happens to them.
Let the bald ones get scalp melanomas.
And the others lose their hair.
Even if it's clearly fake.
Orange peruke.




PS.: Please do not use the phrase 'boys will boys' for a while. It neither explains nor excuses, but it does mark you as f*cking pustule who should be kicked to death.
And probably a Christian.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...