Tuesday, March 13, 2018

MORON IN CHIEF FIRES APOLOGIST, HIRES APOLOGIST

Earlier today the orange haired buffoon fired Rex Tillerson, and selected Mike Pompeo to replace him. Nah, I'm not going to say anything critical about Mike Pompeo's xenophobic comments on Twitter and elsewhere, because I really cannot. I too say offensive things.

I myself am on record as stating that Kansas is a syphilitic sore on America's political bottom, and I've called the president an orange haired buffoon. What I've said about Texas does not bear repeating.
Those people, especially Christians, revolt me.


Both Rex and Mike are more intelligent men than the president.

And considerably cleaner than him or his family.


But there is more than enough there to offend, and of the three, Rex was probably the only one you would not mind very much as a neighbor.



AFTER THOUGHT

Every month the proportions of un-Americanism and loathsome cretinism in Washington shift a bit. They wiggle. Like worms and maggots.
It reminds one of dungheaps and rotting corpses.

I sort of admire Rex Tillerson, and will miss his stabilizing influence.

I am reserving judgement on his replacement.

Let's wait and see.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...