Monday, March 26, 2018

PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT!

This post is for Indians. Mostly Indians, but Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nepalis, and SriLankans should also take note. Actually very many people should, even if they are none of the above.
A government employee has made aspersions.
Pretty much slanderous!


"We [Indians] have absolutely no problems going and putting our fingerprints and the iris and getting your whole body naked before the white man at all!"

-----Alphons Kannanthanam, Indian minister of tourism, electronics and information technology.
[SOURCE: BBC ]


Please! Do NOT get your whole body naked! I think I speak for a vast multitude of the white men when I say that we do not wish that. Irrespective of whether you look like Kamini or Maria, Rohit or Ramanji.
None of whom I have seen in over a decade.

As a general rule of thumb, do not get your whole body naked before the white man. You don't want to, unless you're an exhibitionist, which we shan't talk about, and he (the "white man" mentioned above) doesn't, generally speaking, wish you to do that either.




There is a charming scene from the movie 雪兒 (made in 1984) in which 鍾楚紅 ennudes herself before the bespectacled man, that being 梁家輝。 Like him, I too wear spectacles, and I think I speak for a vast multitude of the bespectacled men when I say ...

Actually, I am not sure what I am saying. I've strayed from my point.
But I seriously doubt that there are any Indians who resemble Cherie Chung in any way at all.

Not that that matters.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...