Sunday, March 13, 2016

LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

Many years ago I visited Canterbury. I do not remember it as being filled by big bold men with hairy balls. What I do remember is the smell of a leather tannery, pints of black ale, the taste of fresh butter, and a lovely hotel surrounded by green lawns, the Abbots Barton.
Tea trays at six in the morning, left outside your door, with a discreet knock to alert you to your wake-up beverage, are a smashing idea.

Big bold men with hairy balls making a racket perhaps far less so.


FILMED FROM THE WRONG ANGLE!


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRVS4XxSn9Q.]


If I seem fixated on the bigness, boldness, and hairy balledness of it all, that's because I did not get a wake-up pot of tea this morning, and I've just hit replay for the third time. Scots do not wear boxers underneath their woolen kilts. All I can think of is velcro.

I presume that Scots have hairy balls, but I do not know.

Finding out if they do is not on my bucket list.

Confirmation is not required.

Nor wanted.



The status and condition of the representative Caledonian scrotal ensemble is far from a subject of abiding interest.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

12 comments:

e-kvetcher said...

Google "puppetry of the penis"

Anonymous said...

Are Presbyterian balls hairier than Anglican ones?

M

Anonymous said...

Velcro? That has to sound worse than wearing corduroys!?

The back of the hill said...

E-kvetcher: I sure hope that doesn't appear on American Idol. Ever.

Oh wait, I don't watch that show.

I hope it does.


M: That is something I do not know. I have a foot (?!?) in both camps, so I suppose I should find out. At some point I may research my findings, and publish data.


Anonymous at 6:00 PM: Precisely. Close to four hundred men in that video. Who, finally, all sit down at once.

Anonymous said...

Do kilts encourage genorous hair growth?

Research that!

e-kvetcher said...

>Are Presbyterian balls hairier than Anglican ones?

Is this a sequel to "Do virgins taste better than those who are not?" by The Brobdingnagian Bards?

The back of the hill said...

Juicier too.

The back of the hill said...

Anonymous at 10:07 PM: it's probably like having a large woolly sheep under your skirt.

Or a goat.

Also woolly.

Anonymous said...

E-kvetcher:

I don't do filch, but the possibilities are endless for a Jack-Scadian.

M

Anonymous said...

Men marching in serried ranks?

Testicles?

It is time to go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCtOCgPITb4

M

The back of the hill said...

A classic. In whatever that language that is.

Anonymous said...

That's probably Glaswegian. Subtitles are required.

Might even be Gaelic.

Search This Blog

QUIET STEW

Figuring out where to have lunch some days is a bit problematic. Not today -- that's already mapped out -- but specifically Mondays and ...