Monday, March 21, 2016

HEY, CONVERSATION!

A few days ago I allowed a clickbait site to analyze my personality. And, completely as I expected, it did not say anything surprising. Those things aren't meant to do that, given that if they did it would disconcert the clickbait fish, who would then refrain from trumpeting the neat-o site to all their various pals and wals.

So I "improved" upon their postable result:



This, dear reader, is about as close as you may come to understanding what I am, and seeing a likeness of myself, on this blog.

I'll just add a few more things for you to ponder:


If I had been born a woman, I should have remained a virgin till long after college, just because.

I am five feet eight and half inches tall, precisely and approximately.

The tobacco in that pipe is probably matured Virginia.

I refuse to become an old man.

No nuts.


All of this reminds me that I probably should update my LinkedIn profile, re-visit my dating site account, and post two or three more sinister reviews on Yelp. Haven't done any of that in many months.
My social media consists of basically three things: posts on this blog, Facebooking, and the occasional nasty anonymous comment.

I'm not really virtual reality social.
More a real-world person.
And no cell-phone.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Not Liza said...

You have a profile on a dating site?

The back of the hill said...

Yep. On the advice of friends. Quote: "hey, don't knock it till you've tried it!"
So I joined up just to prove that that doesn't work.
It doesn't.

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...