Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A DINGBAT GOES TO WASHINGTON

She has thousands, tens of thousands, of fans. Consequently she is thinking of running.
That's Sarah Palin, in case you were wondering.
The great white birdbrain.

The realist in me says "oh god no! What if trailerpakistan votes for her? We are already beset by braindead redneck morons in positions of power and influence, we don't need any more."

But the dreamer within has to wonder...


The coming presidential campaign could get very entertaining.


And she is so quotable.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...