Friday, May 23, 2014

LIFE THREATENING, CRIPPLING, AND DANGEROUS: GM, CADILLAC AND DEATH TRAPS

Rolling sarcophagus. That proves I should watch television more often.
To quote a spokesman for America's car industry: "why walk through the valley of the shadow of death, when you can drive?"
From John Olliver's Last Week Tonight:


IT'S KEVORKIANESQUE -- DRIVE ONE TODAY!

[Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6IZ2TroruU.]

Clearly, you need to wear a helmet when riding in a General Motors vehicle. Because it's sleek and non-grenade-like.


Please note: No natives of Detroit were harmed during the making of this clip. Probably because the poor bastards can't afford an American car. Betcha they all drive Hyundais.


AFTER THOUGHT

[Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIY36UbDbQQ.]


"...this wheel is on fire, rolling down the road; best notify my next of kin, this wheel shall explode!"


It's bat country. Don't stop here.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...