Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BRITAIN'S PALATE -- 舌尖上的英国

I finally found the ultimate in foodie teevee shows. This, surely, will beat Emiral Lagassee, Andrew Zimmerman, and all those other cuisine hipster shows out of the ring.

Inspiring.


舌尖上的英国

[Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rC_mQ4PNM.]


I'm stoked.

I may take up cooking.

Somewhere, I have a fry pan.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

anglophilically amphibious said...

POTATO POWER!

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...