Thursday, October 03, 2013

OSCAR THE GROUCH LOVES COMPANY

I happen to know that my ex took her boyfriend to an Indian restaurant for lunch recently. Which is ironic, given that I first introduced her to Indian food, two decades ago, and she and I used to go out to eat at Indian restaurants regularly. She still loves spicy dishes and ghee-drenched roti-shoti.

It's also a little painful; not just ironic. Her boyfriend allegedly has a sensitive stomach. I would hate to think that it's partly my doing that he presently tolerates Indian food.

I think I'll avoid Indian food for a while.
Somehow I've lost my appetite for it.
It does not taste good alone.

I miss being loved.



All in all I think I'm coping rather well with the realities of permanent bachelorhood, but there are times when I would like some companionship of the feminine persuasion.

It would be fun to discover food again with someone... soft.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SPOILED BRAT TANTRUMS

It speaks volumes that several hundred people staged a vanity protest on both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate, and, in a country with mor...