Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BITCH BITCH BITCH

Tzipporah, I’m sorry!
Every time I cruise into your blog, my mind changes the headline on your February 2nd post to: “man, starting a bitchness is hard”.

It's not you. It's me.

In no way does it reflect on you.

It's just the way my mental eye works.

This has happened every day since 02/02/2012.
You need to post something new soon.
A mind is a terrible thing.
Mine especially.

It's a bitch.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I anybody else pissed off that Google decided to change everything around so it's nearly impossible to blog?

Tzipporah said...

LOL - ok, ok, I'll write something new. Who knew that non-computer-based work was actually so hard and time-consuming?

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...