Friday, December 03, 2010

HUNTING KUDJAPLIKI!

Comrades! Good news! We finally have a candidate for company spokesperson! He is loveable! And cute! And furry!
Yes, I think this will boost are standing with the juvenile demographic immensely.

I for one am incredibly excited by this candidate's ability to convey emotion and reach out engagingly. He's got character.
And I'm sure the folks in Marketing will agree with me.
They don't often.
But they will this time!

I gave them vodka.


CHASING THE DREAM!



LOTS of vodka.


YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!

He probably cleans up nice. Yes, he looks like artificially re-animated roadkill at the moment, but just give him a bath and some coffee, and he'll be right as rain. He's not a Frankenstein's squirrel, he has charisma! Personality!
Trust me. I've got experience.

Pity that the friend he helped catch spiders whacked his wife. They're so temperamental, these artists. But evenso, just shove him in pinstripe, and kids will love him!
They don't need to know where the body is buried.
Or why the station wagon smells.

My guess is that once alcoholism in Russia is down to acceptable levels (only 40% of the population), we can hire this little guy for peanuts!
He'll be desperate for work at that point.

And he's got soul.
SEE HIM AGAIN!
Man! Tons of soul!
I know where he's coming from.
And I, for one, am a fan.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

e-kvetcher said...

I think my favorite part is the end where the squirrel says: All rise, court is in session!

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...