Thursday, August 30, 2018

DIES OF IRONY

A friend on Facebook created what may very well be the best short post of the week, if not the entire month. And nothing more remains to be said.
Naturally I am stealing it, because I love it.
I would love to credit it fully, but I will not reveal his name out of respect for his sense of privacy, but it's totally his.
Bit of a quandary, that.
Credit is due.


Cite:

Female Baby Boomer: "I don't believe mansplaining actually exists."

Me: "Well, actually, it's a specialized term for the condescending attitude of a male assuming a female simply can't have experienced the world as fully as he and judge it through her own eyes."

[Also me: Dies of irony.]

End cite.



That's ... beautiful.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...