Wednesday, March 02, 2016

PICTURES OF BADGER SMOKING A PIPE

Some people look for pictures on the internet. Nice happy pictures. Nothing nasty or obscene. Not surprisingly, they find this blog, on which there is nothing disturbing. This post is for them.


Bet you were always wondering what I looked like.



I'm fuzzy.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no way,,,,this is moosecop from the pipe smoking forum on facebook....I love pipe smoking animals....but I need some pipe smoking fish....my grandfather would draw them for me as a kid....now get busy...

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...