Monday, March 14, 2016

A CONFLICTED FEELING

Perhaps girl-scout cookies are meant as lures for girlscouts. Not as snacks for humans.
I say this because I ate an entire box of them for dinner last night.

They were Samoas.


All hail the girlscouts, who are females with strong stomachs.


I guess I've never thought about it, but I may have assumed that they ate roots and grasses, and the occasional bug or grub for protein.
But obviously they live on cookies.

One box is too much for an old guy like me.

One whole box. Without thinking.

Little girls are evil.


I used to be a boy scout. Where were the girlscouts then, when I could have used them?




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...