Sunday, March 20, 2016

BACON IN A BLENDER?

Frequent readers, whom I certainly appreciate because they give me the attention I so richly desire, may have noticed a memeticism cropping up here once or twice.
Or perhaps way more often than that.

To whit, my remembered fondness for eating meals with one other person, because sharing food is an intimate and joyous act.
Sacramental, rather than sensual.


Breakfast, however, has never been part of it. Some of us are not even fully awake yet at that ghastly hour, while others are just bounding with energy, and full of piss and vinegar.


THE BREAKFAST CULTURE


[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnydFmqHuVo.]

Say what you will about coffee, but it's a godsend.
Tea and Coca Cola work nearly as well.
Anything caffeinated.

Philosphically, I approve of the stereotypic American breakfast, which is buckets of stimulating beverages washing down all kinds of fried sh*t and starchy compost, plus sugar up the wazzoo.

I won't eat any of that, but I'll enjoy my hot beverage while watching someone else do so. I maintain that bacon is strictly for dinner.



In another five hours I may be snarfing a Danish.
And that's the extent of it.



I'm having coffee right now.
Mercifully alone.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...