Thursday, December 10, 2015

SUCH FUN

There were three social celebrations I did not find out about till they were past. They weren't grand conspiracies of silence, or weird cultural within-the-group only celebrations. They were merely "don't bother inviting him, he probably won't come and they're not his kind of thing" events.

You could have asked.

And I would have been very flattered if you did.

No, you're right; I would most likely have declined; I'm that much an aspie that I would have politely found any excuse not to socialize. Go, enjoy the fabulous companionship and food, I'll just have a hot beverage in C-town.

But it feels suspect when you make my assumptions for me.

As if you're afraid that I might have said 'yes'.




That's less likely each time.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...