Wednesday, December 09, 2015

A MOMENT OF INTROSPECTION

Had too much ginger and chilipaste last night.
The steamed spareribs were delicious.

This morning has been surreal.


I'm fairly certain I should not repeat that recipe. Naturally I shall do so anyway. There has to be a safe middle-ground.


Sometime after mid-day I shall be able to consider food.

Not before then.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that smoking wasn't mentioned in the Bible, but I was reading my Bible, and I found:

"Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go ashtray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother."

Did you know that ashtrays are in the Bible? Who knew?

The back of the hill said...

Good one.

The back of the hill said...

Oxen and sheep are notorious delinquents.

Sheep, especially.

Anonymous said...

Delinquents? How so?

The back of the hill said...

Little woolly gangsters.
Worse than rabbits.

Anonymous said...

How is that relevant here?

The back of the hill said...

Why does it have to be relevant?

Anonymous said...

Sheep are nasty little gangbangers. If they had opposable thumbs we'd all be mince meat.

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...