Monday, October 12, 2015

WHAT LIVING IN TEXAS REALLY MEANS

It should come as no surprise that I hate hot weather. Seeing as I am essentially a frigid Northern European, and spent my youth growing up in a cold wet bog. Before settling in lovely tropical San Francisco.

My apartment-mate had three days-off in a row, now it's my turn. Three whole days in which I can, and fully intend to, swan around the apartment stark raving naked. Which is not something I can do with her around, because we are not in a relationship and modesty as well as good taste forbid it.


Stranger thoughts: it used to be illegal in Texas to own more than six (6) dildoes, because the Great State of Texas disapproved of autonomous sex as well as any form of sexual gratification unrelated to procreation.
I assume that meant that if you humped past the age of menopause, the Texas Rangers could lock you up.

Fortunately, that law is in abeyance, but you still cannot have a visible dildo on campus.

Which seems mighty peculiar; how else are Texan university students going to learn?


Did I already mention that I hate hot weather? Hot weather is much more bearable when you're dressed in nothing at all, without anyone watching you. Not your female Chinese American apartment mate, not the Texas Rangers, not avidly entranced Texan college kids.
Nor members of the Texas legislature.


If there were anybody watching, it would be by invitation only.

Inquiries are welcome, but responses are not guaranteed.

Nor is it certain that I will be nude when answering.


For added excitement between now and Friday morning, just keep all of this in mind:

Since 2008 Texans can now own more than six instruments for their own personal gratification, members of the Texas legislature remain uncleanly fascinated with such matters, and stealth-dildos on college campuses are definitely a thing.


If I lived in Texas, I would probably be naked all the time.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...