Sunday, October 04, 2015

THE PATELA, JUST ABOVE THE TIBIA AND THE FIBULA

Here's a confession: I like dimpled knees. Now, normally dimpled knees are quite invisible, but due to the warmish weather we've been having for several weeks, the occasional dimpled knee shyly skips into view, yielding a blissful frisson before disappearing again.


What makes a knee dimple is a small kneecap. So it's rare. Most people have huge armor-plated knees. Dimples, in the knee department, are a mark of fine bone structure.


Warm weather raises hemlines, and dimpled knees become visible.

It is a minor seasonal miracle, like the grape harvest.

I also like ankles, calves, and thighs.

I am a well-rounded pervert.

Not one-sided.



My next day off is this Tuesday, and I shall probably leave the house early.
There are dimpled knees out there!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...