Friday, October 16, 2015

BRUTAL NOISES

Peacefully reposing before my alarm went off, I was startled awake by a yelp, squawk, or hoot. This is not unusual.
Yelping, squawking, or hooting.

My apartment mate watches teevee while having her morning coffee and writing e-mails. She is multi-functional at six in the morning.
And given to yelping, squawking, or hooting.

Not infrequently, she yelps, squawks, or hoots, at something happening on teevee.



This morning, she yelped, squawked, or hooted, because some Asian woman in a show was being surprisingly defiant and bold, deliberately pushing an envelope that others did not expect would be pushed.

My apartment mate likes the examples of Asian women doing that.

She is of Asian derivation herself.

Proudly so.


She yelps, squawks, and hoots.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...