Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A DANCE TO SPRING: YOU CANNOTGO IN THERE, YOU CANNOT GO IN THERE! OH YES I CAN!

In accordance with this blogger's deep fascination for underwear, as well as an abiding admiration for the well-developed human physique in motion, I feel obligated to share the video below with my readers.

No, I do not personally know that gentleman.

But I feel like I do.


LOVELY FLOWERED PANTIES!

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLbBaU3NDM#t=123.]

Of course, his choice of zesty underwear is NOT the entire message. But the combination of charming panties, a sense of rhythm, and a meaningful statement, is winning.


If you also wear zesty underwear and have a drum, you too could go out in public and change people's minds. I guarantee it.


Keep me abreast of your progress.


Go to Forever 21.


Dance.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...