Monday, November 17, 2014

HELLO KITTY, FOR DEPRAVITY AND BRAIN-FEVER

A reader cautions me that I should respect Hello Kitty.

Dire things will happen otherwise.


"Hello Kitty must NOT be insulted. Or else!"


Okay then. Hello Kitty is a sleazy skank ratzen-fress. Quite possibly the antichrist of felines, a bitch from the darkest pit. I spit in her general direction. AND she smells of elderberries!
Poo on Hello Kitty.


For a complete file on what I think of the tacky-ass dumb pussy, please click here: Hello Kitty, all mentions.



I'm still using my adorable Hello Kitty backpack for pipes and tobacco, especially when I head toward Marin County. Half a dozen briars, plus three or four smoking mixtures, two tampers, and a thick bundle of mixed pipe cleaners (regular, bristly, and Vauen).
Also some eleutherococus senticosus pills, and ampules of rehmannia extract in a dilute honey base, to help me deal with the nuts.
Hello Kitty scares away the zombies.
Which totally makes sense.
She's worse.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...