Wednesday, December 15, 2010

IT FLIES!

This blog occasionally mentions music. Yes. Music that represents the eclectic taste of the blogger.
Consequently I am proud – yes, that’s it, proud – to present my latest youtube discovery.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjatRkpSa5U&feature=channel

Rather good stuff.

Aren't you glad I didn't embed that video?
You never would've clicked on that channel if I had. Your loss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Oh what the heck.


HOVER BACON - THE VIDEO



Deservedly a classic.

Short, sweet, and to the point. Imagine a whole new world. Go on.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...