Friday, December 03, 2010

BUTTONS: NEWER POSTS, OLDER POSTS

Noticed a while back that not all posts in a given month show up if you click on that month. Haven't been able to figure out why - but a quick and dirty solution seems to be to add buttons.

Now the casual reader who wants to scroll sequentially through EVERYTHING that I have written (i.e. stalkers, maniacs, sweet lonesome young ladies, and people trying desperately to fall asleep late at night) may satisfy themselves - in fact, I positively urge you to satisfy yourselves, especially if all of me that you have available is this blog.


FYI: HTML code added to the bottom of the template:


<$BlogPaginationLinks$>


The 'Newer' and 'Older' buttons show in pale purple right above the counter at the very bottom of this page. Hard to spot, I know. Sorry. Not codemonkey enough to bother figuring out how to make 'em more legible. But now you know that they are there.


Casual readers who want MORE of me than what is available on this blog may contact me privately by hitting this LETTER BOX LINK .
In fact, I positively urge you to do so - unless you are a stalker, a maniac, or someone trying desperately to fall asleep late at night.

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...