Friday, September 20, 2024

THE PERKINESS

Woke up feeling remarkably chipper. Which I shouldn't be, because I will be at work all day today. Dealing with venomous old fossils, more toxic during an election season.
I wonder what they'll be whinging about this time?


If their sputtering screeching anger and indignation weren't so predictable and repetitive it might be (somewhat) amusing. Refreshing, even. But they have no imagination.

They are perfect examples of what one should not be when grown up.


With a bit of luck I can casually interject something that will upset their digestion.
A conversational dead rat, for instance.
Rhetorical roadkill.
Given that I'll be high as a kite on caffeine by mid-afternoon, it's quite likely.
Pity that they are all too dull to really appreciate it.
They aren't very bright.


If all else fails, remark about what an intelligent and capable woman Kamala Harris is.
Which will get them squawking and choking. Tried and true.
Dyspepsia, gout, and senility.
At full roil.


I do hope they're all wearing their adult diapers.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE PERKINESS

Woke up feeling remarkably chipper. Which I shouldn't be, because I will be at work all day today. Dealing with venomous old fossils, mo...