Sunday, September 22, 2024

THAT WAS NOT AN EPILEPTIC SEIZURE

All day long I was wondering why people were acting off. Part of it was the ballgame -- for most of which the sick old crotchetts in the back sounded like a revival meeting, till their team lost -- part of it was the weirdoes on the bus in the morning, including a twitchy chap banging the back of my seat and picking his unwashed nose. Naturally I moved. Didn't want to have Tweaky-Boy so close behind me. Then the talkative troll woman got on in Sausalito, which as previously discussed is an accursed place. Having been importuned twice at the busstop in San Francisco before the bus came, it looked like I couldn't catch a break today.

When I got back to the city this evening a heavily twitching stoned out of his mind person ran past and started fighting with the metal barrier between the bus island and a lane of traffic.

He wasn't as bad as the naked loony who attacked me several months ago, who was so berserk he would have swung at anything including streetlamps and ghosts.
Not as violent. But considerably more drugged-out insane.

I think they were all celebrating Hobbit Day.
By being unbearble.

Personally, I cannot stand hobbits. That frightful book would have been considerably shorter and more entertaining if they had all died of the plague in the first chapter.
Instead, they moved to Marin and established artist's communes and yoga studios.

There are several Trump supporters and a troll woman living in Marin.
A large part of the reason why Sausalito is accursed.


The angel of cutesy-poo walks there.


Hobbit day. Feh!


The precious, the precious.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WHO IS YOUR DUTCH UNCLE?

When I remembered that they were closed on Tuesday I headed over to the dumpling place and had a late lunch there instead. The women who wor...